Listen Full Article
ADITI, 20, FOUND A BUG IN MICROSOFT, THE COMPANY GAVE 22 LAKH RUPEES
Before Microsoft, Aditi Singh had detected the flaw in Facebook, after which the company gave her Rs 5.5 lakh to find it out. Now Microsoft has given him 22 lakh rupees to find the bug.
Aditi Singh, 20, who lives in Delhi, is in a lot of discussion these days due to her sharp mind and ability. Actually Aditi is an ethical hacker and she discovered a bug in Microsoft Azure Cloud. Through this bug, it would have been easy for hackers to get information by accessing the internal system of the company. After finding this bug, Microsoft gave Rs 22 lakh to Aditi as a reward.
‘The motive to learn something new’
Aditi told that her motive behind finding the bug is not to earn money but to learn something new. He said that any hacker has to work very focused to find such bugs. Aditi also told that Microsoft had also fixed a bug which they had also discovered two months ago. But they did not notice the remote code execution bug.
The bug was also found on Facebook
Earlier, Aditi Singh had also found a bug in Facebook, for which the company had given her Rs 5.5 lakh. According to Aditi, the same type of remote code execution bug was found in Facebook and Microsoft. These bugs could prove to be very harmful to the company. Aditi told that it was difficult to identify these bugs because this bug was in a completely new way.
Read this also
- High 5 offers on wi-fi bluetooth headphones, 40% low cost on headphones on Amazon
- Actuality GT Neo 2 might be launched quickly within the Indian market, this smartphone is supplied with 5G expertise
- Fb suspends ‘Instagram Children’ plan
- Do you want a digital well being identification card, this is how one can make it sitting at house
- Won’t ever get such offers once more, 64% off on branded Bluetooth on Amazon!