Listen Full Article
Facebook Trick : Is Your Data Also Being Shared With Facebook? find out and stop
If you also think that your data is being shared, then you can easily find out. Not only this, you can also stop it with the help of Facebook feature. Let’s know how.
This tool will be helpful
Social media giant Facebook introduced a tool for its users last year, through which users can find out through which website or third party apps their data is being taken. The name of this tool is Off-Facebook Activity. With the help of this tool, you can curb data sharing. Let us know how this works.
Access this Off-Facebook Activity
For this, first login to your Facebook account.
Now tap on the three lines given in the top right side.
Here tap on Security & Privacy.
After doing this, click on Settings and go to Your Information
, after doing this click on Off-Facebook Activity option.
find out like this
If you want to know which website or third party apps are accessing your data, then first tap on Off-Facebook Activity.
Here tap on Manage your Off-Facebook Activity.
Here you have to enter your password for verification.
After doing this, you will get a list of websites and third party apps that are linked to your account.
disable like this
If you want to disable Off-Facebook Activity for all websites and third party apps simultaneously, you can clear the history after the list appears. By doing this the entire list will be cleared.
- Finest smartwatch with SpO2 sensor, will simply match within the price range
- Reside Textual content characteristic is the most effective in Apple iOS 15, this is the way it works
- Realme opens its field, launches these merchandise together with Narzo 50 smartphone sequence
- Google New Characteristic: Now it is possible for you to to lock photographs and movies, Google is bringing a really particular characteristic
- Poco C4 smartphone will be launched in India on this present day, this telephone would be the successor