Listen Full Article
If you do not know how to change Gmail password, then know the complete process here
To protect your Gmail account from hackers and other people, you should change the password frequently. How to change Gmail password, today we will tell you about this.
We use Google’s mail service i.e. Gmail many times a day. It is also used a lot in office work. Many times it happens that we are compelled to tell our password to anyone. If you want to keep your mail id secure, then you should keep changing its password every few months. Now the question is how to change the password. If you do not know how to change the password in Gmail, then today we are telling you how to change the password. Let’s know how to change password in Gmail.
Change your password in Gmail like this
- First open Gmail and go to Settings.
- Now going to Settings, click on your email id.
- Now click on Manage your Google Account here.
- After doing this, go to the Security section at the top.
- Here go to Signing in to Google option and click on Password.
- Here you will be asked to sign in to your account.
- After signing in you will have to enter a new password.
- Now you can change the password by clicking on Change Password.
- This is simple way , to change your password.
Be aware of scamer and phishing websites and app, the may stole your important data and password .
Keep changing your password regularly to prevent from those scammer.
Also Read Our Latest Post:
- Who peeped into your Fb profile, it may be came upon like this
- If the cellphone is stolen, then do that work first, your private info will be unable to achieve the thief
- Now port your cell quantity sitting at house for simply 1 rupee, know all the small print of the brand new rule
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G smartphone will likely be launched in India on today, 64MP digicam will likely be out there with 6GB
- Vodafone Concept catches tempo, achieves file 3.7 Gbps velocity in 5G trial up to now